lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

Stress at work. how keep motivate ?

Stress at work.

For keep motivate you need trust you idea, doesn’t need to be a new and perfect idea, but you need to give value and for that you need to be constant and try it a several times.
Thomas Edison Said: I have not failed I have only found 10000 solutions that do not work.
I keep this quote on my computer sometimes and every time I can find the solution and I stop working I saw it. It is true that many of my projects do not come any idea to the first, Until understand my mistakes, to understand more the problem and work it so that I can find the solution. But,  until then, sometimes I get stressed, I can not sleep and I'm at the computer more than 10 hours trying to fix it.
So I want you to understand how much better is try to relax and why it is.
If you are mad or stress out, be focus for a second in how you feel. Recognize that you are angry or stressing. Observe your reaction and feel that has changed. Ground if I get angry I don’ t speak, my hands shake and I have a lump in my throat. If continued too long stressed or even angry, my tummy hurts and  also my back. And of course,  I can not work well and somethings I don’t want to keep that project. Make me lost my motivation.
What I find most effective to get relax and don’ t lost the motivation.
·      I do not use catharsis. I don’ t broke things, if you want go to do exercises.
Broke things does not make you feel better. Some research  (Miami university)shows that increases your anger and stress. Also increases your obsession with the problem and therefore discourages you.
·      Analyze your reaction, see for a second that your muscles are tense, your face has an angry expression…
·      Once you analyzed, corrects the expression .  Deep breath, return to your proper posture and relax your back.

The Miami university recommend  the  method :"technique benefits." Consists focus on your project, analyze what you've missed and look for other options. Everything you've learned you closer to your goal. That mean, keep motivate and if you fail, try to see it like your are more close of the solution.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario